Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00155 BRL / COP
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,900 in Teresina you would need to make just about R$ 4,111 (COL$2,648,484) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lahore costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhilai costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,934 (about 4 hours ago)