Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00154 BRL / COP
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Teresina you would need to make just about R$ 4,132 (COL$2,691,285) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)