Cost of living in Corrientes, Argentina vs Teresina, Brazil
WARNING! Corrientes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Corrientes.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 671 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06083 BRL / ARS *
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corrientes (Argentina) is 28% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,414 (ARS $105,441) in Corrientes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,395 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (about 3 hours ago)