Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00044 BRL / GNF
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 51% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,928 (15,762,343 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,009 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)