Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.386 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 133% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,235 (C$2,333) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,400 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$34,990 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 160TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chiang Mai costs 1,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nukus costs 11,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 4 hours ago)