Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,937 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00153 BRL / COP
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,990 (COL$3,910,939) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)