Cost of living in Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09714 BRL / DOP
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,317 (RD$ 54,737) in Azua de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 5 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 5 hours ago)