Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27609 BRL / ERN
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 144% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,975 (Nakfa39,751) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Alicante costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bhubaneswar costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kampala costs 3,600 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ankara costs 750TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)