Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.708 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 159% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,940 (7,577 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)