Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.547 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is about the same as in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,988 (S/. 3,225) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Culiacán costs Mex$ 350 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)