Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00361 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 97% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,855 (₩2,732,230) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $600 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)