Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00147 BRL / MGA
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 9% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,557 (3,768,359 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)