Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 678 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.772 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,042 (7,825TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)