Cost of living in Accra, Ghana vs Teresina, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.728 BRL / GHS
Do you live in Teresina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 13% more expensive than in Teresina (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,423 (GH₵7,446) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Malmo costs 38 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amsterdam costs €459 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 550 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)