Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,844 prices entered by 951 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.562 ZAR / BRL
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 32,004 (R$ 8,984) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 21,000 in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)