Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,269 prices entered by 825 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.419 ZAR / BRL
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 28,144 (R$ 8,232) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 19,000 in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (26 minutes ago)