Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,623 prices entered by 673 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.677 ZAR / BRL
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 87,091 (R$ 23,683) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 72,000 in Tembisa.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 19,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)