Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.085 ZAR / ILS
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 76% more expensive than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 126,647 (31,001 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 72,000 in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)