Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.805 ZAR / ILS
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 65% more expensive than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 110,719 (29,101 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 67,000 in Tembisa.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)