Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.645 ZAR / ILS
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 104% more expensive than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 36,780 (10,090 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 18,000 in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)