Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.399 ZAR / ILS
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 94% more expensive than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 38,754 (11,403 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 20,000 in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)