Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,630 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.850 ZAR / BRL
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 74,000 in Tembisa you would need to make just about R 59,636 (R$ 15,488) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)