Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,461 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.726 ZAR / BRL
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 75,109 (R$ 20,159) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 72,000 in Tembisa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)