Cost of living in Aberdeen, United Kingdom vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.733 ZAR / GBP
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberdeen (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 107,851 (£6,082) in Aberdeen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 71,000 in Tembisa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)