Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Tel Aviv, Israel
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 626 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05814 ILS / DOP
Do you live in Tel Aviv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 62% cheaper than in Tel Aviv (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000 ₪ in Tel Aviv you would need to make just about 10,775 ₪ (RD$ 185,344) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tampico costs Mex$ 29 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 900 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)