Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Tel Aviv, Israel
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.504 ILS / TTD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 588 prices entered by 77 different people.
Do you live in Tel Aviv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 33% cheaper than in Tel Aviv (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 ₪ in Tel Aviv you would need to make just about 16,177 ₪ (32,088 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tampa, Florida costs $25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tampico costs Mex$ 29 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 900 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)