Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Tel Aviv, Israel
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.524 ILS / OMR
Do you live in Tel Aviv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 30% cheaper than in Tel Aviv (Israel)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 29,000 ₪ in Tel Aviv you would need to make just about 20,404 ₪ (﷼ 2,394) in Muscat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Edinburgh costs £900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 30 Kwacha (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 5 hours ago)