Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Tehran, Iran
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1289.784 IRR / UYU *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,730 prices entered by 689 different people.
Do you live in Tehran? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 40% more expensive than in Tehran (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,556,816 ($U46,951) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,300,000 in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)