Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Tehran, Iran
WARNING! Tehran and Mashhad have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran or the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,870 prices entered by 492 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019.
Do you live in Tehran? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Tehran (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 186,000,000 in Tehran you would need to make just about ﷼ 118,628,477 in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)