Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Tehran, Iran
WARNING! Tehran and Mashhad have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran or the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,950 prices entered by 587 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018.
Do you live in Tehran? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Tehran (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 164,000,000 in Tehran you would need to make just about ﷼ 116,585,441 in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)