Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Tehran, Iran
WARNING! Tehran and Mashhad have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehranor theparallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 933 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021.
Do you live in Tehran? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 68% cheaper than in Tehran (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 402,000,000 in Tehran you would need to make just about ﷼ 127,940,690 in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)