Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Tehran, Iran
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 42000.000 IRR / USD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 10,196 prices entered by 1,550 different people.
Do you live in Tehran? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 193% more expensive than in Tehran (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 129,855,495 ($3,092) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,300,000 in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)