Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States vs Tehran, Iran
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / USD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 9,979 prices entered by 1,448 different people.
Do you live in Tehran? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 96% more expensive than in Tehran (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 358,248,440 ($8,508) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 183,000,000 in Tehran.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.55 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)