Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq vs Tehran, Iran
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 35.353 IRR / IQD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,819 prices entered by 500 different people.
Do you live in Tehran? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is about the same as in Tehran (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 207,000,000 in Tehran you would need to make just about ﷼ 203,464,324 (5,755,279 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)