Cost of living in Toulouse, France vs Tegucigalpa, Honduras
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 29.018 HNL / EUR
Do you live in Tegucigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 67% more expensive than in Tegucigalpa (Honduras)
For example, you would need at least L 73,352 (€2,528) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with L 44,000 in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$18 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$2.64 (about 1 hour ago)