Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Tegucigalpa, Honduras
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.752 HNL / CNY
Do you live in Tegucigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 25% more expensive than in Tegucigalpa (Honduras)
For example, you would need at least L 61,308 (16,341元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with L 49,000 in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,040 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cebu City costs Php85 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)