Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Tegucigalpa, Honduras
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 28.944 HNL / EUR
Do you live in Tegucigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Tegucigalpa (Honduras)
For example, you would need at least L 60,525 (€2,091) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with L 43,000 in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Modesto, California costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shihezi costs 8,848元 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rancagua costs CH$700 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$706 (about 2 hours ago)