Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Tegucigalpa, Honduras
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08258 HNL / HUF
Do you live in Tegucigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Tegucigalpa (Honduras)
For example, you would need at least L 53,750 (650,867 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with L 49,000 in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,040 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cebu City costs Php85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)