Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Tbilisi, Georgia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38251 GEL / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 797 prices entered by 143 different people.
Do you live in Tbilisi? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 29% more expensive than in Tbilisi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,409 Lari ($b14,141) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200 Lari in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)