Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Tbilisi, Georgia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38300 GEL / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 970 prices entered by 131 different people.
Do you live in Tbilisi? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 24% more expensive than in Tbilisi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,701 Lari ($b12,274) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800 Lari in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $58 (about 2 hours ago)