Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Tbilisi, Georgia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,098 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00086 GEL / COP
Do you live in Tbilisi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Tbilisi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,471 Lari (COL$6,327,934) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 Lari in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)