Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Tbilisi, Georgia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 894 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00081 GEL / COP
Do you live in Tbilisi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Tbilisi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,713 Lari (COL$5,789,741) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000 Lari in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)