Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Tbilisi, Georgia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00085 GEL / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 139 different people.
Do you live in Tbilisi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Tbilisi (Georgia)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)