Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Tbilisi, Georgia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 768 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08625 GEL / ETB
Do you live in Tbilisi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 46% more expensive than in Tbilisi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 9,082 Lari (105,300 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Lari in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dakar costs 4,500 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Coventry costs £700 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)