Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Tbilisi, Georgia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13971 GEL / MXN
Do you live in Tbilisi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is about the same as in Tbilisi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,327 Lari (Mex$ 30,973) in Acapulco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200 Lari in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)