Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01440 NZD / ALL
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 41% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,700 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$4,574 (317,543 Lek) in Elbasan.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Indore costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨125 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riobamba costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Ourense costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)