Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14676 NZD / TJS
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 70% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,700 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$2,291 (15,611 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perugia costs €200 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Huancayo costs S/. 60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Madrid costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)