Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03054 NZD / PHP
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 54% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,300 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$3,345 (Php109,544) in Dumaguete City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £870 (about 3 hours ago)