Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23913 NZD / HRK
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 36% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,500 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$4,834 (20,213 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cordova costs €13,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)