Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05567 NZD / UAH
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 63% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,600 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$3,158 (56,721₴) in Dnipro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (about 3 hours ago)