Cost of living in Dezhou, China vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21952 NZD / CNY
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dezhou (China) is 54% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,800 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$4,008 (18,258元) in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 2 hours ago)