Cost of living in Davao, Philippines vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03085 NZD / PHP
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 53% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,900 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$3,703 (Php120,040) in Davao.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,300 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 2 hours ago)