Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40653 NZD / SAR
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 35% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,600 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$5,625 (﷼ 13,836) in Dammam.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)