Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,203 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28364 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,900 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$3,562 (R$ 12,558) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)