Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00194 NZD / CLP
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 53% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,200 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$3,840 (CH$1,976,096) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangui costs 855 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)