Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 680 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24195 NZD / DKK
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 31% more expensive than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$10,716 (kr44,293) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$8,200 in Tauranga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)