Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06119 NZD / HNL
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 39% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,400 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$5,142 (L 84,037) in Comayagua.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)