Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 916 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00809 NZD / LKR
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 55% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,600 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$3,872 (478,922 ₨) in Colombo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)