Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.514 NZD / CUC *
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 12% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,600 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$6,674 (4,408 CUC) in Cienfuegos.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)