Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21952 NZD / CNY
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 48% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,900 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$4,123 (18,783元) in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (22 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)