Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.42730 NZD / PEN
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 56% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,200 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$3,634 (S/. 8,505) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (29 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)