Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.42597 NZD / PEN
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 57% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,900 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$3,838 (S/. 9,010) in Chiclayo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petrolina costs R$ 23 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Viet Tri costs 25,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (about 2 hours ago)